“…some of Tasmania's most picturesque accommodation…”
Port Arthur, Tasmania Australia
Nestled between a beach, a forest, the ocean, a national park and Australia's profound Port Arthur Historic Site, Stewarts Bay Lodge at Port Arthur provides comfortable, luxury accommodation on Tasmania's Tasman Peninsula.
Stewarts Bay Lodge sits on Tasmania's renowned East Coast, an icon of immense physical beauty, incredible history and rich natural diversity just 90 minutes from Hobart. We are the perfect base to explore Tasmania's Cape Hauy walk, the first of the Three Capes Walk and one of Tasmania's Great Short Walks.
Coupled with the fantastic food at our adjoining Taylor's Restaurant and Function Centre, Stewarts Bay Lodge is the perfect venue for any event, from corporate conferences and seminars to beautiful wilderness or beach weddings.
Relax and recharge your batteries
- Absolute waterfront
- Adjoins the Port Arthur Historic Site
- Guests can enter the convict site via our 15 minute waterfront walking track
- Log cabins with 1, 2 or 3 bedrooms
- Luxury spa lodges
- All cabins are fully self-contained with modern kitchen and laundry facilities
- 22 acres of protected bush setting with abundant native animals and birds
- Booking site for all tourist attractions around Port Arthur
- Fully licensed restaurant with extensive wine list
- Private dining room available
- Conference, event and wedding catering
- Espresso coffee
Close to the Hobart waterfront in the CBD and with views to Mount Wellington is Hotel Collins offering stylish, comfortable, sophisticated accommodation more...
Conveniently located at Hobart Airport and just 15 minutes to Hobart CBD, Quality Hotel Hobart Airport and Flight Café/Restaurant provides corporate and family accommodation as well as quality dining and function space.
Launceston's most stylish and newest luxury hotel, the Hotel Charles, offers modern rooms and panoramic views of the Tamar Valley.
Be a part of the wilderness experience and stay at Cradle Mountain Wilderness Village. Luxury accommodation in a secluded bush setting on the edge of the World Heritage listed Cradle Mountain/Lake St Clair National Park more...
Why not visit Swansea Beach Chalets on the East Coast of Tasmania for luxury beachhouse style accommodation with spectacular views over Great Oyster Bay more...